Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hello My Dear Beloved Friend

My dear,

I'm a Malaysian and my name is Mrs. Maria Wong, in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me that i will die in less than three months time so as the treatments is going on, am looking for a trustworthy friend who can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer. I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or an individual who is willing to come up with a charity organization to carter for the less privileged kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes and the person will take 30% of my funds and 70% will be used for the project. I grew up as an orphan and i do not have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project. The total amount left in my bank account presently is around $3.67million PLUS MY LANDED PROPERTIES. Like they say, the angel you know is worse than the devil you don't know. I will provide you with detailed information once you

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:

mariawong@asia.com

Mrs. Maria Wong

YOU CAN VISIT MY HOSPITAL FOR ANY ENQUIRIES ABOUT MY HEALTH STATUS ON:
http://www.malaysiacancerinstitute.com/index.html

No comments: