Friday, August 27, 2010

How To Create That "Spark" In A Dead And Buried Relationship

Don't be so surprised at that Title. I am human too. I do have
relationships in my life too! Sometimes those relationships become so
dominating that I can't help not talking about it!

Some of you would know that I have been having some friction in my
personal relationship over last year or so. It has not been same ever
since I started doing well in my professional life. May be that's just
my perception, my other half may not agree.

Okay, coming to the meat of this post. I happen to read very hard
hitting post on Casey Pearson's blog, who has been exactly where I
find myself today, in my love life. Wronged and hurt. I found her post
about reviving a dead relationship very practical and "hands-on". I am
slowly beginning to turn things around in my love life after I read
her blog few weeks ago. This post is just a note of thanks to the
person who has been unselfishly guiding so many people in their
troubled love life. You can read her blog at:

http://Loved-Again.blogspot.com

I am sure you will find something of real help that you can
immediately put into action.

No comments: