Thursday, September 30, 2010

Urgent / Confidential

Hello

I believe this letter will meet you in the best of moods today. My name is
Mr. Bellamy Eastwood , Branch Manager of a bank in Europe here. I want
you to cooperate with me in carrying out a deal at our bank branch ,
which will benefit both of us. But this must be kept a top-secret.


The deal is about unclaimed/abandoned funds in our coffers for years now
which I want you to help me move abroad as I will direct you so that we
can share the proceeds 50/50. The amount involved is well over Ј18,500,000.00 (Eighteen
Million Great British Pounds) and was deposited by our customer who died in
a plane crash so many years ago but for which none of his relations have
come forward to claim. Several efforts at reaching his relations via his
country's embassy have always proven abortive. And during our latest
routine annual auditing exercise on Dormant Accounts, I discovered that he
did not specify any next of kin/Will beneficiary in all the records being
held by our bank for his account, and it then occurred to me that I could
actually present someone to pose as his next of kin/Will beneficiary so
that the person can apply for fund release/transfer to his account. I have
decided to do this because it will end eventually in the Sovereign or
Government Account , as the law stipulates for such funds after a
specified number of years must have elapsed.

Our customer Mrs. Walla Abdelfattah died in a plane crash involving United
Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Southwest Pennsylvania on Oct. 31,
1999. Story has it that she was married but got divorced at some point and
that the said marriage is unfortunately without a child. You can check out
this link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml


All I need from you to perfect this deal is your sincere cooperation and
trust and assurance that you will keep it confidential because of the
nature of the deal...You know what I mean. I can assure you that this
transaction is risk-free because it will be carried out under legal
arrangements that will shield us from any breach of the law. You should
provide me the below details via my personal email address,
antderossi@gala.net, if you are interested:

Your Full Name:-
Your Contact Address:-
Your direct Mobile telephone Number:-


If this e-mail offends your moral values/disposition, do accept my
apologies and ignore it.

Regards,
Bellamy Eastwood

No comments: